Dear Ex love,
Trying to be your better half was only my duty. Sacrificing my possessiveness,to keep you happy was what I learnt in our journey together. In return you gifted "You should ask,if you need" quote, still echoing at places I try to loose my grip, to hold it tight at back. To make jealous of our friendship is where I lend my hardwork, in contrary now I am jealous of myself, how wonderful optimizer I had been. "Why not born as a boy?" was my top most questions I interrogated you. Losing you was my only fear then, lead to fade all my strength to be brave.I used to wonder "Will I love my man like I did you?". Only to give my answer "Yes, ofcourse unlike her".I am glad enough to Thank you for breaking my heart's lock to have a gaze all around, though not on you. After years got a glimpse of you, still remembered our days I used to be free, senseless fellow caring only about you. Not to have a look at you is my current oath, either my brain express my anxiety towards you or long for your presence again. Even-though, I wish to get you in my life, my heart never allows me to... dug a grave deep enough in, not to beat, to the least pump the blood in heart
Thoughts:
We are well equipped to the reality of heart breaks, either in love or family, may be in school or in college. Friendship breakups are uncommon, retains the pain yet. We wish to get them back in our life, assuming to friendship doesn't affect as much as love if we even do— in depth We are well aware of the silly fights made a break then, in occasions, a girl like me doesn’t took it silly, "Every other stab proves it is not as big as that, punched directly deep inside my heart".
Conclusion:
A short story, ends short or doesn't feel like to end that way. Striving to bring our inner voice out, for sure not for others but to talk our heart out. Take a few minutes to structure your life story in paper you wish to "forsee"
Comments
Post a Comment